The Greenland Trail Races offers three outstanding distances in southern Douglas County. Run the 8 Miler, the 25K, or tackle the 50K ultramarathon, Colorado’s fastest 50K! With Pikes Peak as your backdrop, you’ll cruise over a soft dirt trail on your way to a new personal best. With chip timing, an innovative technical running shirt in men’s and women’s sizing, food and beer at the finish, this race will make you want to come back for more!
|Greenland Trail 50K
$80 through Dec 31
$85 Jan 1 – March 31
$90 after March 31
|Greenland Trail 25K
$55 through Dec 31
$60 Jan 1 – March 31
$65 after March 31
|Greenland Trail 8M
$40 through Dec 31
$45 Jan 1 – March 31
$50 after March 31
Register on-line by clicking here. Online registrations closes at midnight on April 29, 2015 or when the race reaches the 1,000 runner limit. We cannot guarantee shirt sizes for race day registrants.
- All participants will receive a gender specific race logo technical shirt with their registration
- All finishers will get a custom made finisher medal
- A DJ at the start/finish will create a party-like atmosphere
- Professional chip timing
- Professional photography
- Gift certificate awards from Runners Roost
- Pizza and beer at the finish starting at 10:30 AM
- The 50K is the RRCA Western Regional Ultrarunning Championship
The race is staged from Greenland Open Space just south of Larkspur, CO. Greenland Open Space is located at 1200 E Noe Rd, Larkspur, CO 80118. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
6:00 AM – Packet pickup and registration (if available) begins at race site
7:00 AM – 50K race start
7:30 AM – 25K race start
8:00 AM – 8M race start
3:00 PM – Finish line closes
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.