There will be no waiting list for this event. Once accepted, entries will not be refunded for any reason. Entries may not be transferred to another runner or credited towards another event.
Race Director – Derek Griffiths
Co-RD and Volunteer Coordinator – Jessica Griffiths
Timing & Scoring – Hallucination Sports
Race Day Manager – Dennis Vanderheiden
Finish Line Manager – David Cook
Sound – AMMP Productions
Parking – Great Events of Colorado
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I didn’t get a confirmation email!!
- First, check your junk email box. If you cannot find it there, check your credit card statement to be sure that your credit card was charged. If it was and you cannot find your confirmation email, please fill out the form to have your confirmation email resent to you.
2. How do I get to the race? When does it start? What age groups do you use?
- The race takes place at Greenland Open Space in Larkspur. Greenland Open Space is located at 1200 E Noe Rd, Larkspur, CO 80118.
- The 50K starts at 7:00 AM, the 25K starts at 7:30 AM and the 8M starts at 8:00 AM.
- We do the top three athletes in ten year age groups from 19 and under to 70 and over with an award to the overall male and female in each race as well.
3. Are dogs allowed?
- We do allow dogs to run with runners. All dogs within the park must be leashed at all times and dogs running with runners must be confined to a six foot leash or shorter. Failure to comply will results in a disqualification.
4. Are strollers allowed?
- Although this is not a technical trail by any means, strollers at not permitted.
5. Can I wear headphones?
- You may wear them at your own risk.
6. Can I walk the race?
- Yes, you may walk any distance, as long as you can finish within the 8 hour time limit for the 50K.
7. Can I switch distances?
- Yes, if you register for the race and then would like to switch to a shorter distance, please let us know at least a three days before the race (so we can update the database with the correct bib numbers). If you would like to go up in distance, you will need to pay the difference in price from your entry to the distance you would like to run before we will switch you. If you do this after the price break, you will also need to pay the increase in price break (IE – you paid $50 for the early registration 25K but would like to switch to the 50K two weeks before the race, you will owe the difference between $50 and $85, which is $35).
8. What if i can’t run the race? Can I get a refund or transfer my entry to someone else?
- Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another year or person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
9. I ordered extra race merchandise when I registered. Will I get it at the race?
- No. At the race, you will receive your official race shirt. Any other items that you paid for when you registered will be mailed to you approximately three weeks after you register.