May 3, 2014 – 7:00 AM | Larkspur, CONavigation
The Greenland Trail Races offers three outstanding distances in southern Douglas County. Run the 8 Miler, the 25K, or tackle the 50K ultramarathon, Colorado’s fastest 50K! With Pikes Peak as your backdrop, you’ll cruise over a soft dirt trail on your way to a new personal best. With chip timing, an innovative technical running shirt in men’s and women’s sizing, food and beer at the finish, this race will make you want to come back for more!
Register in person at the following Boulder Running Company locations:
Boulder, 2775 Pearl Street
Littleton, 8116 W. Bowles Avenue
Colorado Springs, 3659 Austin Bluffs Parkway
We encourage carpooling. We are directing runners to the website RideShare.us to find other runners to carpool with. If more people carpool, then we can allow more runners into the race! Please follow the directions of the professional parking management crew when you arrive at the race.
Looking for volunteers:
We are currently looking for volunteers to help us put on the Greenland Trail Races. All volunteers will get a free entry into another event produced by Colorado Runner Events. Please click here to volunteer. Civic Groups: We will make a donation to your group if you are willing to man an aid station. Please email us if you are interested.
50K – Peter Maksimow, 3:21:10 (2013) & Kerrie Bruxvoort, 3:51:25 (2012)
25K – Neil McDonagh, 1:32:22 (2013) & Heather Utrata, 1:45:43 (2012)
8M – Andy Ames, 46:33 (2006) & Kim Dobson, 51:35 (2012)
2013: 50K, 25K, 8M, Photos | Finishers = 732
2012: 50K, 25K, 8M, Searchable, Photos, Finish Videos | Finishers = 781
2011: 50K, 25K, 8M, Searchable, Photos, Aid Station Videos, Finish Videos | Finishers = 702
2010: 50K, 25K, 8M, Photos | Finishers = 519
2009: 50K, 25K, 8M, Photos | Finishers = 495
2008: 50K, 25K, 8M, Photos | Finishers = 454
2007: 50K, 25K, 8M, Photos | Finishers = 321
2006: 50K, 25K, 8M, Photos | Finishers = 313
2005: 50K, 37.5K, 25K, 8M | Finishers = 287
There will be no race day registration. There will be no waiting list for this event. Once accepted, entries will not be refunded for any reason. Entries may not be transferred to another runner or credited towards another event.
Colorado Runner Events LLC
PO Box 270553
Littleton, CO 80127
Race Director – Derek Griffiths
Co-RD and Volunteer Coordinator – Jessica Griffiths
Timing & Scoring – Benji & Amie Durdan
Race Day Manager – Dennis Vanderheiden
Finish Line Manager – David Cook
Sound – Ron Severns
Parking – Great Events of Colorado
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I didn’t get a confirmation email!!
- Check your junk email box. If you do not have one, please email us and we will resend your confirmation.
2. How do I get to the race? When does it start? What age groups do you use?
- Please refer to our Race Information page.
3. Are dogs allowed?
- We do allow dogs to run with runners. All dogs within the park must be leashed at all times and dogs running with runners must be confined to a six foot leash or shorter. Failure to comply will results in a disqualification.
4. Are strollers allowed?
- Although this is not a technical trail by any means, strollers at not permitted.
5. Can I wear headphones?
- You may wear them at your own risk.
6. Can I walk the race?
- Yes, you may walk any distance, as long as you can finish within the 8 hour time limit for the 50K.
7. Can I switch distances?
- Yes, if you register for the race and then would like to switch to a shorter distance, please let us know at least a three days before the race (so we can update the database with the correct bib numbers). If you would like to go up in distance, you will need to pay the difference in price from your entry to the distance you would like to run before we will switch you. If you do this after the price break, you will also need to pay the increase in price break (IE – you paid $50 for the early registration 25K but would like to switch to the 50K two weeks before the race, you will owe the difference between $50 and $85, which is $35).
Switch to our desktop site